Time & Location
About The Event
To empower and equip MVC students and the Marshall community with a variety of STRONG resources to grow STRONG - Mind, Body & Spirit.
This is a one-day event that will be filled with inspiring STRONG speakers, fitness opportunities, worship, and spiritual message. ***Athletic wear is encouraged because there will be opportunities throughout the day to strengthen our physical bodies.
Who Should Attend:
Missouri Valley students and Marshall community members looking to grow stronger in mind, body & spirit. All attendees must be 18 years or older.
- Understand the importance of balance and strengthening our mindset, bodies, and relationship with Christ
- Increase awareness of local STRONG resources and support within our community
- Identify best practices and habits to developing a stronger YOU
STRONG Speakers Include:
- Spencer Arnold - Keynote, Founder of Power and Grace Performance
- Alex Demchak - Author & Speaker, Former MU Quarterback
- Tori Cox - Head Cheerleading Coach at MVC
- Bobby Godwin - Lead Pastor, Life Church Marshall
- Gary Wilbers - CEO of Ascend Business Strategies, Coach, Author
- Tara Hough - Cancer Survivor, Jesus Warrior
- Chad Lance - Head Men's Basketball Coach at MVC
STRONG MIND + STRONG BODY + STRONG SPIRIT = STRONG YOU
- MVC Student Registration$0$00$0
- Community Registration$40$400$0